『That little bit extra』
Devotes better and more precise sheet metal fabrication experience
to our customers.
Sheet metal is a durable material with widespread application in many industries around the world. It is used to construct many products. Sheet metal parts can be found in a variety of sectors, including aviation, electronics, medical, machinery, transportation, construction, consumer products, etc. For example, cases, racks, frames, boxes, doors, drawers, cabinets, guardrails, etc., all utilize the process and technique of sheet metal processing.
Bliksen has been specializing in the sheet metal processing industry for over 30 years, offering customers customized sheet metal services. Since its establishment in 1989, Bliksen has been producing sheet metal outer housing parts for specialized machinery in South Taiwan for the plastic injection molding machine market. Bliksen has served customers in many industries, including machine tools, medical equipment, semiconductor equipment, optoelectronic equipment, and inspection equipment. Regardless of the size or complexity of the customer’s sheet metal products, Bliksen has the expertise and equipment needed to aid customers in obtaining the most reliable sheet metal applications possible.
With years of experience in sheet metal services, Bliksen has developed unique and refined product models, introduced automation equipment, precision measuring instruments, new product project management models, and information management system. We provide high-quality sheet metal technology to high-end and advanced industrial customers based on our professional vision of semiconductor equipment, 5G network equipment, optoelectronic energy storage equipment, electric vehicle charging equipment, and other industrial applications.
Industries of application
Optical/electronic equipment industry
Medical equipment industry
Automation equipment industry
Plastic injection molding equipment industry
Supportive sheet metal design
In-house powder coating factory
Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment
The semiconductor industry is at the cutting edge of technological development and requires a wide range of equipment for complex manufacturing processes. In addition, it must follow strict requirements for equipment components and assembly specifications, as well as tight tolerances and a clean environment for sheet metal processing and assembly. Bliksen has worked with several major semiconductor equipment manufacturers for many years and is familiar with new product development, first item/ quality production, and inspections.
- Certified supplier of the top three semiconductor equipment manufacturers in the world
- Equipped with class 10,000/100,000 cleanrooms
- On-site CWI-certified inspectors and factory-wide WPS system
- Extensive semiconductor component manufacturing experience and familiarity with industry standards and requirements
- Proven technical background in the leading semiconductor Asia Pacific market
- Semiconductor frame
- Semiconductor equipment components
- Equipment door/cover plate
- More sheet metal for semiconductor equipment
Network Communication Equipment
Network communication equipment is an essential element in the process of industrial automation and intelligence. Stability, safety, and space efficiency are key factors in manufacturing equipment. In addition, racks, frames, and chassis are used for arranging and protecting network communication equipment. Bliksen has extensive experience in processing large racks/ cabinets, integrating hardware components, and processing quality sheet metal products for a variety of applications.
- Extensive experience in assembling cabinet equipment
- Familiar with all kinds of metals, extensive experience in purchasing
- Products comply with UL certification and ANSI standards
- Provide load, water resistance, and salt spray resistance testing service
- Network communication racks
- Datacenter racks
- Server racks/ cabinets
- UPS rack cases
- Modular racks
- Route system equipment
- Optical fiber network system
- More sheet metal for 5G network equipment
Energy Storage Equipment
In response to the increasing importance of renewable energy and the growing demand for energy storage within specific industries, we are also applying our sheet metal processing technology to energy storage equipment for green energy, batteries, and electric vehicles. With consideration of ventilation, airflow, temperature, and durability of equipment, alongside the support provided by our design team, we develop energy system solutions to meet our customers’ specific needs.
- Excellent at assembling various metals
- Extensive experience with domestic and international purchasing
- Products meet the NEMA standards
- Provide load bearing, water resistance, and salt spray resistance testing service
- Large frame welding parts
- Solar photovoltaic racks
- Power inverter cabinets and structures
- Power converter components
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- More sheet metal for energy storage equipment
Overseas Sheet Metal Manufacturer
In the past, sheet metal manufacturers were divided into different roles and specialties based on the industry and region. Globalization has provided sheet metal manufacturers with another option by collaborating with overseas counterparts to diversify their risks. Bliksen is familiar with various materials, processing, and metal finishing and is able to work with our counterparts on quality, delivery, pricing, and order status for long-term strategic cooperation.
- 10 years of experience in import and export, familiar with various trading methods
- Increasing production capacity and reducing costs through automation equipment
- 90% of the equipment in the manufacturer is made by Japanese Amada
- Customized sheet metal processing products
- All kinds of carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum sheet metal products
- Laser cutting, bending, and welding products
- Sheet metal parts, frames, and cases
- More sheet metal processing products