The first decade : Whether the opportunity knocks the door or not, let’s charge forward.
The predecessor of BLIKSEN was Liang Qi Enterprise, the founding employees were only six. A small fabricated factory is the very beginning that bring about BLIKSEN. At that time, Tainan was the important injection molding machine cluster. BLIKSEN, located in Tainan, also witness the glory of injection molding machine and Taiwan economic miracle.
The first decade of GM. Ms. Elly Tseng: Whether the opportunity knocks the door or not, let’s charge forward. You are the only person who can make your dreams come true.
- 1989 Established Liangqi Enterprise(predecessor of BLIKSEN)
- 1990 Implement AMADA Japan CNC sheet metal processing equipment
- 1992 Set up 2D drawing team
- 1996 Relocated to 7117 sq ft. plant
- 1997 The whole factory uses CNC sheet metal equipment
The second decade : ” Pick yourself up from where you’ve fallen.
Believe that you are doing the right thing.”
In order to make the quality more stable, the sheet metal processing equipment is continuously updated. The clients ‘field increased from plastic injection machines to CNC machining machines and then semiconductor equipment industries. This is the first business transformation of BLIKSEN. Cross-industry is very tortuous and hard for a traditional small and medium enterprises(SME). It was not just the whole BLIKSENER’s efforts, but also require more support and patience from clients.
The second decade of GM. Ms. Elly Tseng: ” Pick yourself up from where you’ve fallen. Believe that you are doing the right thing.”
- 2003 Established the second plant which area is 24909 sq ft.
- 2006 Set up 3D drawing team
- 2009 Implement ERP system and Sheetworks system
The third decade : “When the competition is getting intense, we should not be in our comfort zone.
When our ability is strong, we need to give back to society.”
With the increase in customer demand, we built up our own factory in 2013 and moved in 2015. The trend of automation also influenced the sheet metal processing industry.We also developed the overseas clients at the same time. (Canada and Japan)
The third decade of GM Ms. Elly Tseng: “When the competition is getting intense, we should not be in our comfort zone. When our ability is strong, we need to give back to society.” (Canada and Japan)
- 2010 Implement ISO9001
- 2013 Workflow implement barcode reading system Construction of factories and offices in Yongkang Science and Technology Industrial Park
- 2014 Expand oversea market, gain Canada and Japan orders.Start BLIKSEN Brand Plan
- 2015 Relocated to 96,076.8 sq ft. plant in Yongkang Science and Technology Industrial Park
- 2016 Construction of painting plant
- 2017 Implement automatic equipment which are bending and welding
- 2018 Powder coating plant and welding assembly plant start to operate
- 2019 BLIKSEN 30th Anniversary