Sheet Metal Laser Cutting Process
The first step : Sheet Metal Laser Cutting Processing
The first step in sheet metal processing is cutting processing. Trim the metal plate and cut the specified shape based on the drawing.
The excellent points of laser cutting processing are that there are few burrs on the cut surface, the amount of deformation is small, and the cutting speed is fast.
Our company has three types of blank processing: fiber laser processing, CO2 laser processing, and turret punch punching.
In addition, since our machines are equipped with the storage rack instead of a single machine, 24-hour production is realised.
Our Sheet Metal Service For Which Industries and Products
- Plastic injection machines
- Machine tools
- Power distribution boxes
- Automated optical inspection equipment (AOI)
- Liquid crystal display equipment
- Semiconductor manufacturing equipment
- Solar cell-related equipment
- Clean rooms for manufacturing
- Medical equipment
- Servers/communication equipment racks / Rack
- Manufacturers with laser cutting and punching capabilities
- Our process capability can cut the range to include sheet metal parts with multi holes, machine tool covers, semiconductor equipment, sheet metal, etc.
- 24 hours laser cutting operation to achieve highly customized and production flexibility
- we can make large or small quantities of any item.
- SS 16mm
- SUS 12mm
- AL 6mm
- Brass 5mm
- Copper 4mm
- Even if the workpiece goes beyond the scope, BLIKSEN team can also ask for support from our subcontractors.
Cutting Equipment Information
Fiber Laser Cutting
AMADA ENSIS 3015AJ+ASFH
- Storage rack and automatic loading and unloading:
24 hrs and unmanned operation improve production capacity.
- Fast cutting speed with optical fiber :
2-3 times better than CO2 laser cutting (same power).
- Good at cutting sheet：
fine cut surface and less burr.
CO2 Laser Cutting
- Suitable for cutting medium and thick plates.
- X, Y, Z 3-axis linear motor drive:
effectively shorten the processing time to achieve high-speed perforation and high-speed cutting.
Punching and Fiber Laser Cutting
- None stopped when replacing the mould:
The operating rate increases because the mould can be replaced, even during processing.
- High-speed and high-quality machining:
The overall machining time can be shortened by installing PDC and MTP. The punching process hit rate of a diameter of 31.7mm or less is 25% raised.
Are there any questions that
we have not answered yet?