Sheet Metal Drawing Service
The drawing design and development of sheet metal mainly produce the sheet metal products through the customer’s data. Whether it is a 3D file, 2D or physical workpiece, our RD will use software or reverse engineering to make the drawing.
We zero in on end-to-end service: from sheet metal design to product development and optimisation. Our technical team design the sheet metal by Solidworks software. In a preliminary design stage, the function, the assembly and manufacturing performance of the proto must be well-defined by the design engineer to foresee any potential failure mode and effect. To make sure time is conserved and money is saved within budget.
Our experienced team could support you with service and solutions no matter what kind of information you provide. Such as complete drawings are released, or rough sketches pop into your head, we can ensure you have the precise design and well-built finished parts.
Precision Sheet Metal Design Services
- Transform your ideas or drafts into 3D designs and sheet metal processing diagrams.
- Transform existing metal parts into sheet metal processing.
- Adjust current metal processing methods to reduce costs and material waste.
- Engage in in-depth discussions regarding processing methods to address quality issues through design adjustments.
Sheet Metal Drawing Features
- Utilizing the experience of making products for various industries, we propose sheet metal processing solutions.
- Even if you don’t have a drawing, our technical team can create it.
- There are always about 20 technical staff in the company.
- Areas of expertise: Plastic injection machines, machine tools, power distribution boxes, automated optical inspection equipment (AOI), liquid crystal display equipment, semiconductor manufacturing equipment, solar cell-related equipment, clean rooms for equipment manufacturing, medical equipment, servers/communication equipment racks / Rack
Available File Types
Software for Sheet Metal Design
- 3D SheetWorks