Stainless Steel Machine Frame
About Machine Frame Fabrication
It is a manufacturing method that uses stainless steel plates and pipes and finishes products such as machine frames and mounts by processing such as cutting, bending, and welding. Angle materials and square steel pipes (square pipes) are often used as materials.
Types Of Machine Frames Fabrication
- Cutting / Laser processing
Cutting processing is cutting square pipes and angle materials to the specified dimensions in the engineering drawing by laser.
Forming sheet metal is done by bending a metal plate (sheet metal) with two upper and lower dies. There are V-bending, L-bending, Z-bending, etc. We mainly use a machine called a press brake to bend.
Welding is melting the joints of two or more pieces with heat and joining them together. We use argon welding (TIG Welding) for joining.
- Drilling / Machining
Drilling and surface machining is using a machine such as a machining centre. Depending on the size of the frame, you may not be able to put on the machining table, so we can either drill it manually with a tool or with a laser.
- Surface treatment
There are two finishing methods for welding beads on the corner joints of the stainless steel frames.
- Remove with a grinder and polish cleanly with buffing.
- Welding beads are not removed, but the burn is removed with a neutral electrolyte.
Common Stainless Steel Machine Frame Applications
- Plastic injection machine
- Machine Tools
- Power distribution box
- Automated Optical Inspection Equipment (AOI)
- FPD manufacturing device
- Semiconductor manufacturing equipment
- Solar cell manufacturing equipment
- Fully automatic exposure equipment
- Cleanroom for equipment manufacturing
- Medical equipment
- Server / Communication Equipment Rack
Sheet metal fabrication features
One-stop sheet metal processing in-house
- Laser Cutting
- Surface Treatment