Custom sheet metal fabrication with precision
“That little bit extra” devotes better and more precise sheet metal fabrication experience to our customers.
BLIKSEN was founded in 1989 and is located in the Tainan Yongkang Technology Industrial Park, in Taiwan. We are a complete one-stop sheet metal processing service with our own factory. Our services range from sheet metal design to expansion drawings, laser cutting, bending, welding and powder coating.
The investments we have made in fully automated equipment, enhanced ERP system management, quality PDCA cycle, American Welding Association inspector certification and new product flow, improve production efficiency by using process data, visualization, and precision engineering. All the above are a reflection of BLIKSEN’s commitment to providing our customers with the most accurate sheet metal processing services available in the market.
If there are any production requirements and design requirements for sheet metal parts, please refer to our cooperation process in order to let BLIKSEN’s sheet metal processing technology help you.
Custom Sheet Metal Order Flow
- Any ideas, hand drawings, CAD drawings, 3D files, and physical objects of sheet metal processed products can be quoted.
- The quote information must have the following contents:Material, thickness, surface treatment, quantity
TEL: +886-62333568 #112
- The sales commissioner will contact you to provide a quote.
- After the offer amount and delivery confirmation, you can order
- The order is established:Return quotation Provide purchase order
- Accept file type: PDF, DFX, DWG
- If you can provide 3D file drawing speed will be faster
Sheet metal Fabrication
- Material: Perform IQC test
- Main process: sheet metal cutting,bending,welding assembly
- Quality: Mainly self-inspected, assisted by IPQC
- Final product inspection according to sampling plan
- Domestic: Use BLIKSEN own truck
- Foreign: express, air, sea
- Packing type: pallet, carton, wooden crates
- Packaging materials: shrink film, foam sheet, bubble wrap
- Payment according to the payment terms negotiated on the quotation
8 Process of sheet metal fabrication
- Purchasing according to the required materials and commercially available parts
- IQC will be carried after feeding
- Finish the cut workpiece to remove the flash
- Stainless steel workpieces can be polished or satin finish
- BLIKSEN can provide the surface treatment solution for steel, stainless steel and aluminum. Power coating process, which is commonly used on steel, could be manufactured in-house.
- Other than powder coating, the surface treatment will be outsourced to our sub-tier supplier.
- After passing the inspection, it will be packaged and shipped.