Sheet Metal Processing Service
“That little bit extra” devotes better and more precise sheet metal fabrication experience to our customers.
BLIKSEN was founded in 1989 and is located in the Tainan Yongkang Technology Industrial Park, in Taiwan. We are a complete one-stop sheet metal processing service with our own factory. Our services range from sheet metal design to expansion drawings, laser cutting, bending, welding and powder coating.
The investments we have made in fully automated equipment, enhanced ERP system management, quality PDCA cycle, American Welding Association inspector certification and new product flow, improve production efficiency by using process data, visualization, and precision engineering. All the above are a reflection of BLIKSEN’s commitment to providing our customers with the most accurate sheet metal processing services available in the market.
If there are any production requirements and design requirements for sheet metal parts, please refer to our cooperation process in order to let BLIKSEN’s sheet metal processing technology help you.
- Any ideas, hand drawings, CAD drawings, 3D files, and physical objects of sheet metal processed products can be quoted.
- The quote information must have the following contents:Material, thickness, surface treatment, quantity
TEL: +886-62333568 #112
- The sales commissioner will contact you to provide a quote.
- After the offer amount and delivery confirmation, you can order
- The order is established:Return quotation Provide purchase order
- Accept file type: PDF, DFX, DWG
- If you can provide 3D file drawing speed will be faster
Sheet metal Fabrication
- Material: Perform IQC test
- Main process: sheet metal cutting,bending,welding assembly
- Quality: Mainly self-inspected, assisted by IPQC
- Final product inspection according to sampling plan
- Domestic: Use BLIKSEN own truck
- Foreign: express, air, sea
- Packing type: pallet, carton, wooden crates
- Packaging materials: shrink film, foam sheet, bubble wrap
- Payment according to the payment terms negotiated on the quotation
Sheet metal drawing
- Sheet metal drawing and unfolding
- According to the sheet metal development drawing program
- Purchasing according to the required materials and commercially available parts
- IQC will be carried after feeding
- Cutting on a laser machine using a programmed program
- Finish the cut workpiece to remove the flash
- Stainless steel workpieces can be polished or satin finish
- The pre-processed workpiece will bnding in accordance with the Bend Cam program.
- Welding multiple workpieces
- Welding method: argon welding, CO2 welding, fiber laser welding
- Welded stainless steel workpiece for bead cleaning and ultrasonic cleaning
- If there is special cleaning demand, it will be outsourced to the manufacturer.
- After passing the inspection, it will be packaged and shipped.