COVID-19 Prevention Measures
Release Date: 2021.06.07
Due to Taiwan’s COVID-19 epidemic prevention level upgrade to the third alert level, BLIKSEN has implemented a diversion workflow and divided the section into several working groups since 2021.5.31.
The implementation highlights are as follows.
Description of internal epidemic prevention:
– Work in blocks, and personnel work in groups:
– The personnel of the same unit are divided into two working groups, which work in different factories, and cannot work across regions.
– All paper documents are delivered remotely, and face-to-face delivery is not allowed.
– Personnel health monitoring and various epidemic prevention actions.
– If the body temperature detection before entering the factory area exceeds 37.5 degrees, it cannot enter the factory area.
– Wear a mask, wash your hands frequently, and perform alcohol disinfection at any time.
– Cancel face-to-face meetings and fully adopt video conferencing.
– Group meals are cancelled and replaced with a bento box, and meals at the same table are not allowed.
– Education and training should be carried out online or temporarily postponed.
– Avoid unnecessary visitor meetings and try to use video conferencing.
-Foreign workers shorten the time they go out, implement curfew management, and fill in the TOCC questionnaire every week to truly grasp the footprints of Foreign workers.
External epidemic prevention matters
-Visitors and suppliers can enter the factory hall only after real-linked QR CODE scanning and temperature measurement in the guard room.
-Wear a mask all the time, if you don’t wear it correctly, you will be asked to leave the factory.
-Basically, suppliers are not allowed to enter the inside of the factory, and all unload materials outdoors.